My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

I've had the rent car for over a week now

The paper I got from the rental place says the car goes back by tomorrow and I haven't heard a word about my truck being ready. I guess I will try to call a few people from work tomorrow.

I just hope I'm not left without a vehicle. I better take my hiking boots just in case.

Quote: “You may be a redneck if . . . you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.”- Jeff Foxworthy

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 12:51 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hope that you get a phone call saying that your truck is ready to pick up. They have certainly had enough time to make the necessary repairs.

 
At 3/02/2007 4:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It should be ready tomorrow according to the shop, but I have heard nothing from my insurance man and I have called him several times. Hope they don't expect me to pay for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home