My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

There are huge weeds in my yard

I did mow a little, but there are some weeds in the corner of the front yard that I left. I am thinking about getting some plastic flowers and hot gluing them to the top of the weeds. Do you think the neighbors would think I had suddenly pulled up the weeds and planted flowers.

How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers close around the stem of a live flower, cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor! ~Colette

Or maybe stiff, because it's plastic ;-)

I will tell about the retreat later when I get time, it was a lot of fun.

6 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be really funny! I once had a weed grow over 6ft; it was in an area by my house where there were trees and shrubs. We took photos of it!

I look forward to hearing about the retreat!
~alva

 
At 3/26/2007 12:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Last year I let what I thought was a weed grow really big in the back corner of the back yard and it turned out to be a sunflower ;-)

 
At 3/26/2007 7:34 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I dare ya!!! :)

 
At 3/26/2007 9:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh no! you didn't just dare me, did you?

I can't today because it's raining and after that I may have to get a ladder to get to the top of the weeds.

 
At 3/26/2007 9:51 pm, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Moggy, you are really very talented. Your blog is great! I love the paintings you have done and your cartoons are busting me up. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Drop by any time.

 
At 3/27/2007 12:58 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, this is how I entertain myself ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home