My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm enjoying the birds

I saw four birds in the very top of a tree, like they were having a meeting. I guess it could have been a singing. They are enjoying that the leaves are starting to come out on the trees. I am enjoying that too.

I was able to stop and watch them because no one was walking with me or behind me.

Quote: You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.” - Chinese Proverb

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 10:47 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Small pleasures. :) I was on my way to the dentist yesterday when I drove past about 30+ pigeons sitting all together atop a high wire. They weren't chirping like smaller birds, but it was still a sight to see.

 
At 3/15/2007 8:30 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes small pleasures really help. I also get to see ducks a lot because of the little pond behind where I work. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home