My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

Large Scale Intervention

Tomorrow is the first day of my new weight loss plan. So far it really only consists of the fact that I plan to lose weight ;-)

I always say that I am going to be skinny as a rat's tail, but I don't really want to be that skinny, just very comfortable with myself. By that I mean able to exercise and feel good. I just feel a little bigger than I would like to be right now.

Quote: “The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale.” - Arthur C. Clarke

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 2:08 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Haha! Funny, but true quote. Well, at least for most girls. I went to the dr. today and they always weigh you--the middle of the afternoon, in jeans, boots, and a sweater. Ugh...you always weigh more at that time! But he was impressed that I'd lost 4 lbs since the last appt. I guess all those long walks and lack of chips and salsa have paid off a bit!

 
At 3/20/2007 9:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Good for you. When I weighed yesterday I really didn't weigh as much as I thought, but still I have a ways to go if I"m going to get where I want and need to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home