My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

Top of the morning to you

I hope your day is better than you thought it would be.

I'm going to actually try to accomplish something. First I need to run a few errands and so I'm going to have to wear a green shirt instead of my usual color ;-)

Quote:

“A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes”

- Mark Twain

6 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 11:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/17/2007 12:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm deleting the comment ★Moggy Best wishes for you? … :)! that was here. It was nice, but I can't tell for sure if it's spam or not.

The link was to a really cute artistic (but retail) site and if it was not spam please feel free to comment again, just let me know.

 
At 3/17/2007 12:22 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you sweet girl! Have fun with your errands! Luckily, one of my favorite colors to wear is green, so I have lots to choose from. :)

 
At 3/17/2007 12:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I like green very much my real self, it's just my cartoon self that insists on wearing that bright pink shirt almost every day ;-)

I'm actually thinking of buying myself a Moggy outfit with her exact colors.

 
At 3/17/2007 10:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you, O'Moggy!
~alva, dave, and maggie mae!

 
At 3/18/2007 11:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maggie has a good Irish name,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home