My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

Cat's In Sinks

As if I didn't spend enough time on the internet, The Girl showed me a site that just has pictures of cat's in sinks. I should take a picture of "The Cat" and send it in.

Warning if you go to this site it's pretty well endless and you may get stuck there, so if you can't resist don't even click on it. http://www.catsinsinks.com/

Quote: “I gave my cat a bath the other day. . .they love it. He sat there, he enjoyed it, if was fun for me. The fur would stick to my tongue, but other than that. . .”
- Steve Martin

4 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 3:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I found a similar site several years back on beagles. I read, laugh, and cry. Beagles are universally loveable, predictable, and hysterical!
~alva

 
At 3/22/2007 9:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

There are some things on the Internet that are just too cute.

If only I could make my blog as hard to stop looking at as cats in sinks, then I would be getting somewhere ;-)

 
At 3/23/2007 10:02 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Very funny!! Bear loves to sit in the sink and we have always tried to get him not to. In his old age, we have given up on trying to get him out of it.

 
At 3/25/2007 7:45 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I have had sink cats before, but "the cat" isn't one of them. I think he is just too large to jump up. He does love to get in a box, or a container that's on the floor.

He of course loves catnip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home