My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

OOPs gotta run again


I have an early morning meeting with my boss - it's appraisal time. You would think this come from the word praise and would be a good thing, but we'll see.

Quote: One of the advantages of being disorderly
is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
A.A. Milne


True, but sometimes your discovering stuff that you needed last week ;-(

3 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 7:19 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck!! I'm sure that you will be just fine. Who wouldn't love a cartoon-drawing, independent-woman, drives a cool white truck, paints on trees type of gal?

 
At 3/20/2007 7:40 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Kindred (disorganized) spirit! Actually, my clutter is organized according to my system.

Funny how there are some things some people are naturally (like being late, disorganized, prone to be on the heavier side, a nite owl, etc.) that are not readily accepted by mainstream society. There's an assumption that only people who are neat, thin, organized, and punctual are able to be successful. Even tho I don't fit into that neat package, I've found my own success. I know you have too.

 
At 3/21/2007 2:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I do have a few things going for me ;-) and so do both of you girls.

My Boss was nice to me, and didn't even bring up how messy my desk is, so I told her about the cartoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home