My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, March 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's almost St. Patrick's Day

I'm getting ready, I think I probably do have some Irish blood. I also have always liked clover or shamrocks. When I was a kid I think that I did see a fourleaf clover a time or two. I do remember looking for them.
I also thought I saw some little people once when I was about 6 years old. I'm sure looking back that it was something I dreamed, but I still remember seeing them as if it really happened. ;-)

Quote: It doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people doesn't add up to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid. - Humphrey Bogart

4 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 5:09 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

From a very Irish girl (complete with red hair and a temper to match) Happy St. Paddy's Day! May your beer be green (despite the fact that you don't drink) may your joys be grand and may all your shamrocks be fours.

 
At 3/16/2007 10:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I may have to get some red hair dye and a temper. Not sure about the green beer, but I can get some Mountain Dew.

An Irish Blessing to you too.

 
At 3/17/2007 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you fell asleep while watching the Wizard of Oz when you were young. At least you don't have nitemares about those darn flying monkeys!

Maybe you can get one of those shirts that reads "Kiss me, I'm not Irish!" I saw it on a 'fashion watch' show this week!
~al

 
At 3/19/2007 9:43 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Hey I bet now that St. Patrick's Day is over I can get a discount on a "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt.

I would hate to have a nightmare about those flying monkeys, they were creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home