My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

Still Working on it

Today at work, I made a chart of what I thought I would work on and when. I put gray in the blocks that I thought I would be in and then I'm going to mark what I am actually doing. This way I can see where my time is going. I think I will try the same thing for at home.

Quote: "When the past no longer illuminates the future, the spirit walks in darkness." Alexis de Tocqueville

I find myself right now at a place where I'm taking a hard look at my past, so that my spirit will not walk in darkness. The darkness to me is when you are not willing to see the things you need to work on in your life.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 11:50 pm, Blogger Reviekat said...

Hi Moggy, I've had fun reading your posts! You are a VERY talented artist! Do you show your work anywhere or paint for fun?

Good luck on finding your perfect plot! It took me years to figure mine out. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

 
At 3/22/2007 12:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

My plan is to keep practicing until I retire and then I can just paint, but I have a day job that's pretty demanding, so I have to put that first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home