My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm having trouble gettin up


I need someone to bring me coffee so I can wake up. I don't usually drink coffee, but I'm thinking that I may have to start.

For some reason I just don't want to get up and get going, but I do want to keep a roof over my head, so I guess I'll go to work ;-)

Quote:The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.” - Jon Hammond

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 8:27 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Perhaps once we spring forward this weekend, you will be able to get moving in the mornings a little easier. I have been counting down the days to this weekend as I know we will be getting more sunshine.

 
At 3/08/2007 10:16 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I do like sunshine ;-)

 
At 3/14/2007 12:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most days I'm the 2nd bird and 1st mouse. I've been really tired this week too. ~alva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home