My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, March 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

Welcome March

This is my cartoon for the March News letter of my Sunday School class. I'm really enjoying doing these. After a year or so of cartooning almost on a daily basis I think I'm getting better. You can dis-agree, but be kind ;-)

Quote:Don't miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” - Don't know who said it

4 Comments:

At 3/05/2007 10:48 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Personally, I love your cartoons and they brighten up my every day. I've even got my best friend reading your blog, but she's too shy to comment. If you have a stat counter, she's the one that shows up as from Ottawa with a http://weathernetwork.com url. Perhaps she will comment now that I have outted her.

 
At 3/05/2007 11:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I can be really shy sometimes, I was actually voted most timid my senior year at High School, so I know how that is ;-)

 
At 3/05/2007 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I'll comment. Sheesh. Thanks alot Kath.
Hi Moggy. Kathy turned me on to your blog a while ago. I enjoy looking at your cartoons every day. Hey, did you ever get your truck back?

 
At 3/05/2007 10:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Tanya

I did get my truck back, I had a cartoon in mind for getting it back, but I just haven't gotten around to that one.

I really didn't have all that information on you, but I did know that someone from Ottawa looked at my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home