My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

Movie Review

The movie "Amazing Grace" was really inspiring. I wanted to see it because I had read "Devil on the Deck" about John Newton's life and him writing the song. His life was not the focus of this movie, but it played a part in it. It was more about William Wilberforce and his work to end slavery in England.

It wont be at a lot of theaters and it probably will not be there long, so you should see it if you get the chance.

Quote: “If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large.” - William Wilberforce

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2007 11:55 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sounds like a good show. I have such a short attention span that I am unable to sit through a movie at the theatre. I have to wait until it makes it to DVD and then atch it from home where I can pause it and move around.

 
At 3/03/2007 1:03 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm sure I didn't catch everything, but this is the second movie that I have ever been to where the audience clapped at the end. The other one was "Luther" The story of Martin Luther. I meant to get the DVD of that one, but I haven't yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home