My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

They rerouted traffic again

I bought a house that was 3 1/2 miles from work, then they built a bigger road and removed my direct route to work. Well okay, not so bad, I now have to go the wrong direction for about a 1/2 mile and turn around then I'm on my way.

Yesterday they blocked off the turn around ;-(
and it wouldn't be so bad, but it was not just me a lot of other people go that way, so it gets jammed up.

Quote: “If they'd lower the taxes and get rid of the smog and clean up the traffic mess, I really believe I'd settle here until the next earthquake - Groucho Marx

4 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 1:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to be a stay at home mom - no commute to work. Although I sometimes trip over the cats on my way down the stairs which can be pretty dangerous.

 
At 3/06/2007 8:41 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I love your cartoon for today...although I would probably be one of the other commuters with the exclamations points. I have a five minute commute to school, but if I leave at just the right time, school buses can make it a 15 minute drive.

 
At 3/07/2007 1:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I actually have many times thought that those traffic cones look like witches hats.

I guess I commute all over the place. On Tuesdays I have a Church group that meets and don't get home till late.

Thanks for the comments.

 
At 3/07/2007 7:29 pm, Blogger Jayson said...

Thanks for your comments! I like how you blend actual photos with the Paint drawings...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home