My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

The trees are starting to bloom

I went to a wedding last Saturday and I have another one to go to this Saturday and the trees are bloomed out like bridal flowers.

I would like to climb up in one, but here I am in the city and I don't see many folks around here climbing up the trees ;-)



2 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 12:26 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

My favorite are Magnolias, but we won't be seeing them bloom until May. Soon enough, I'll be wanting to climb some as well.
Have fun at the wedding!

 
At 3/08/2007 11:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

We have 8 people from our Sunday School Class getting married, not including the two that got married last Saturday and one who I think is getting married to someone outside of the class.

I love weddings even though I didn't choose to have a big wedding and made such a mistake in who I chose to marry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home