My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Girls Night Out

One of my friends invited a bunch of girls over for a movie at her house. We all pitched in for pizza and watched "Steel Magnolias" There was a lot of crying because that's a really sad movie. Next time I may have to sneak in an onion with me, so I can cry along. I just don't cry that easy.

I already knew just about everyone, but got to meet two or three new people. They were all great people and so it was fun.

Quote: I'm not crazy, I've just been a very bad mood for the last 40 years! - Ouiser Boudreaux in the movie Steel Magnolias

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2007 9:03 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Steel Magnolias is one of my all-time favorite movies. I am not a big crier either, but this one makes me cry every time I see it.

 
At 4/23/2007 9:50 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I did cry, but it must have been a delayed reaction because it took a day or so. I haven't cried in so many years that I wasn't sure I still could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home