My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Stood Up Again ;-(

I asked four people to have lunch with me out by the fountain. Two didn't respond, but that didn't mean they wouldn't come and one did let me know that she couldn't come. Then I heard later from the other one that she forgot.

What is this? Stand up Moggy Month?

My cousin is supposed to come and have lunch with me tomorrow. Let's see if that happens ;-)

Quote: “Friends aren't jumper cables. You don't throw them into the trunk and pull them out for emergencies.” - not sure of author

4 Comments:

At 4/20/2007 12:40 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Today was such a lovely day here in Toronto. I think the temperature was around 70F and sunny! I would have loved to be invited to have lunch outside by a fountain. They missed out! Too bad we didnt live closer.

 
At 4/20/2007 12:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yeah, I told them I was going to take a note pad, in case they didn't show up. and I got a lot of idea down on that pad. Plus it was fun thinking of what I was going to say to them in an email, when I got back to work ;-)

You never know, I hate to fly, and I've never been out of the U.S., but I may have to come and visit you one of these day ;-)

 
At 4/23/2007 11:49 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

:-(

 
At 4/23/2007 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It's okay, but they were all people we know. BH, DE, CW, and JG. By the time I went to lunch I was really only expecting maybe one other person, because I had only heard from two of them.I still had a good time by myself. I did some drawing and planning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home