My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

I got a perm

I went in to a beauty school to get a perm. They were very busy and I got there at 11:30 and signed in. It was forever before they got to me. I even heard them try to get a student to take me, but they said "I don't want to do a perm"

Then when someone finally came back from lunch and agreed to work on my hair. She told me "your hair is too short for a perm, it would look bad. You need to grow it out some. Let me put a color on your hair." So I said okay and she got her supervisor over to okay the change. Well they were in a bad mood and told her it was too late to do what she wanted, because of the time I came in and the time the students went home. She told her I had come in at 11:30 and wanted a perm. The supervisor made her give me a perm after she had spent all that time telling me how bad it would look ;-) It was after 3:00 when I left and she didn't have time to fix my hair so I just had wet curls when I left.

Quote: “Long hair minimizes the need for barbers; socks can be done without; one leather jacket solves the coat problem for many years; suspenders are superfluous.” - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2007 11:47 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yikes! Sounds like they need to teach more there than just 'hair' stuff. Like customer service!

How did it turn out?

 
At 4/23/2007 9:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess there getting them ready for the real world ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home