My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

My New Table

It's super Moggy, able to lift large tables with only the help of her dolly ;-)

I bought the table on Saturday and two men put it in the back of my truck. Today before Church I got it out all by myself and brought it in. It looks like it was made for my "tea room" I was looking at some other table, just because I'm wanting to fix up my home a little.

I walked into the second hand store just as they were closing and I ask how long they would be open and the man said "were just closing is there anything you wanted" I had just spotted the table and so I said I'll take this. I just love it and I think that was about my most painless shopping trip.

Quote: “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy.” - Albert Einstein

I didn't realize that I needed a violin, I wonder if I could just get a cd to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home