My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, March 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

Tshirt design contest

I think they are going to announce the winner of the T-shirt design contest at work. It's just for our department, but it would be neat to have mine picked. I know I have a chance at it. I put in five designs mostly for fun. One was polka dots and one had a cartoon on the back. It makes me sort of excited to go to work tomorrow and see what happens.

Quote: “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

4 Comments:

At 3/30/2007 1:32 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck! I'm sure that whatever you designed will be awesome!

 
At 3/30/2007 9:16 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't win ;-( and it bothered me more than I expected. I turned in five designs (this was a mistake) each of my designs got 2 votes and there were two that got 3 votes each and so we are having a run off between those two. One of them is okay, but if the other one wins - I'm not wearing it ;-(

I may put some of my designs here, but I don't want to put my company's name.

 
At 3/30/2007 11:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, but I think your quote is true. You are very talented and it doesn't matter if you won a contest or not. What matters is you continue to believe in and stretch yourself.

I bet the winner of the t-shirt doesn't have people stopping by from around the world to be inspired by their online creativity...just a thought!
-al

 
At 3/31/2007 12:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I will continue to stretch myself but if that other t-shirt wins, I am not going to stretch it over my head. ;-)

I feel much better than I did earlier about the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home