My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Driving to the Retreat

I was really glad that my friend T.R. went with me. We had fun driving down, but didn't get there until about 9:30. I was singing a parody of the Gilligan's Island song - the part where they started out for a three hour tour ;-)

I was also saying that if they didn't want me to come to their Sunday school class they could have just told me, not tried to get me lost in the woods.

Did I mention that I had a cell phone number to call if I got lost, but the cell phones didn't work way out there.

I don't get to see T.R. often and she met a guy on the internet and will be moving away to where he lives soon. I get to meet him this Saturday, but I think that it doesn't really matter what I think of him at this point - she is smitten.

Quote: Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. - Lord Byron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home