My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

Writing Class

I went to a class on writing and we had some exercises to correct sentences that were wrong. On one of the assignments, no one would volunteer to go first and so I did. I could feel the silence and confusion as I read my corrected sentence. I had no idea why.

Then the instructor said, you must be on the wrong page.

I can see why no one knew what to say ;-)

Quote: “If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.” - not sure of author

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 2:17 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Sorry Moggy, but that is funny; were there any poles in the class? :-)

I once egged a friend on in class; she was shy and they asked her to speak. Since Spanish is her native tongue, I suggested when she got up to speak, she should just speak in Spanish. She did. Then, in English, she explained that her role on the mission trip was to help translate for the natives. I hope you enjoyed the writing class.

 
At 5/01/2007 9:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It was funny, but no one laughed. I guess they didn't know that I would have been okay with them laughing ;-)

If there had been a pole to hide behind I probably wouldn't have been speaking out. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home