My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

When life gives you lemons

I thought I was so good to take lemons to work and drink more water. I had someone in my office for a meeting and knocked my water over with the back of my chair, all over the papers on my desk.

I didn't want it to seem like a big deal, so I didn't really get all of it till after they left. I still had ice sitting on top of the paper. I'm sure they were sitting there thinking, why doesn't she just clean it all up.

Quote: “I wish I could blame it on the choreography, but it's not a musical. I just had a clumsy moment.” - Delta Burke

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 2:22 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Uber cool Moggy keeping cool under pressure.

 
At 5/01/2007 9:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm so cool, I may have to wear shades ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home