My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Secrets of Beauty Shops

The girl who gave me a perm on Saturday said that she could make me look 20 years younger if I came back next Saturday, when she has more time.

That would impress me a lot more if I hadn't looked in the mirror and saw that I looked about 20 years older than I normally do ;-( I wonder if they have a special button there to make you look bad. Then they can talk you into having more work done on you.

I really do need to fix up more and if I didn't already have plans for Saturday I'd be there, getting that 20 years off look ;-)

I'm still loving my permed hair.

Quote: "If I was two-faced, do you think I'd be wearing this one?" - Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2007 2:07 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I have that same mirror at home.

However, bridal salons have these great mirrors that make you look fabulously thin in each and every gown. I had no idea how fat I looked in my dress until I god the photos back!

 
At 4/25/2007 9:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh your not fat, remember the camera adds lbs ;-)

You looked great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home