My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

The rain was coming down in sheets

It was sort of scary and the wind was blowing really hard. It blew over fairly quickly, but it made the town sirens go off a few times.

I think we may have been under a tornado warning for a while, but I had unplugged the computer and so I didn't know it.

It seems to have calmed down now.

Quote: “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure” - Peter Marshall

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 2:53 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I like your illustration of the rain coming down in sheets!

We had lots of wind debris in the yard; thankfully Dave cut the trees back this weekend. The last storm, we heard limbs cracking.

The sirens went off here too; that is always a bit spooky.

 
At 5/04/2007 2:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I have been putting off going in the back yard, but I'll go out there tomorrow. I took the day off work and I'm going to finish mowing and then head south. I'm not coming back until Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home