My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Cowboy Church

Over the weekend I had a chance to visit a "Cowboy Church"

They had cowboys on horses helping to park your truck (or car ;-) and we sat on a horse blanket tossed over a bail of hay at the back.

I like the music as a cowboy church, especially the harmonica. There were a couple of guitars too.





They even baptized an older woman in a metal horse trough like the one in the picture.

The water was a little cold, because she sort of made a noise when she stepped into it.

Quote: “The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning” - Cowboy Proverb

If your a cowgirl, you would have to change it to wash your face, unless of course you do shave ;-)

4 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 2:19 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Dave and I were talking about all the churches in the area we'd like to visit sometime...Tony Evans, TD Jakes, Chuck Swindoll, so many good places to visit. We really love Pete, tho!

The cowboy church sounds interesting too.

 
At 5/01/2007 9:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was out of town, not Church hopping.

 
At 5/01/2007 7:25 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh sorry, I guessed you were out of town. I was just mentioning that there are so many awesome teachers right here in town that we marvel about that and think someday, we'd like to hear them teach at least once live, even tho we enjoy Pete. In comparison to the world, the metroplex just has an awesome offering in our backyard.

 
At 5/02/2007 11:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

That's okay I will probably be out of town this weekend too. I plan to go camping, but I'm having to keep an eye on the rain (theres a cartoon ;-)

Maybe I will get to visit another interesting Church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home