My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

High Blood Pressure

[I have a lot of people who come and look at this entry, so I just want to say it was a joke. I have not tried cat's claw and so I don't know if it would help or not.]

I went to the store today and tested my blood pressure. It's pretty high and I know that I need to be sure I get more sleep. One thing that I read was good for it was "cat claw" I think I have some of that around here somewhere ;-)

Quote: “The cat is the animal to whom the Creator gave the biggest eye, the softest fur, the most supremely delicate nostrils, a mobile ear, an unrivaled paw and a curved claw borrowed from the rose-tree.” - Sidonie Gabrielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home