My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

The green green grass of home

If I have the time I am going to run home and mow the yard between work and Church.

It's been raining so much and I have an electric mower.

I have let the grass get a little too tall. If I don't mow soon the city will mow for me and send me a bill.

My neighbor on one side doesn't work and he mows just about everyday, so it really makes my yard look bad.



Quote: “The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but you still have to mow it.” - Not sure who said it

3 Comments:

At 6/05/2007 1:40 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. OUR neighbour is the same. He is a retired guy and he keeps his yard immaculate. Plus, he wants us to put pesticides on our lawn but I won't because MY KIDS PLAY ON IT! So....he doesn't like me....much. :-)

 
At 6/05/2007 6:18 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Don't you just hate guys like that?

 
At 6/05/2007 8:12 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I was nice for the first year or so that I lived here and I would smile at him when I saw him outside, but he always looked mean to me. So now I just go inside if he is outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home