My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

Family

I will be out of town most of the day because I'm going to visit with family. Some of our family has lived in Texas since 1833 that I know of. I will be happy to see some of my cousins that I don't see very often. We don't really all look just alike ;-)

Quote: “Other things may change us, but we start and end with family” - Anthony Brandt

3 Comments:

At 6/02/2007 11:41 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have a lovely time, Moggy1

 
At 6/02/2007 4:41 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Rats! I was really hoping that somewhere out there, there was a WHOLE family of Moggy look-alikes. Now THAT would be a sight worth seeing.....:-)

 
At 6/03/2007 1:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I had a good time. I have three girl cousins within a couple of years of my age and they all got to come, so that was nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home