My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Do I talk about my blog too much?

I happened across this shirt and I wonder if I do talk about my blog too much?

Today I made it through the work day, but as soon as I got home I took a long nap and now I'm ready to go to sleep for the night.

I feel like I'm getting old, so I'm going to try to eat more healthy after this.


Quote: “Food has a greater impact on health than previously known,” - National Institute

6 Comments:

At 6/05/2007 6:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm japanese. I read your blog almost every day.
I think your blog is being read by much more people than you think.

 
At 6/05/2007 6:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS.
I'm from Tokyo.
My guess is that only a handful of readers actually post comments on blogs even if they are long-time readers.

 
At 6/05/2007 9:55 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hee hee!! I had two comment windows open at the same time and I realized it after I had pressed "publish"!!! Too funny...time for me to put the computer into sleep mode for a while.

I wanted to write this:
If you feel like you are getting old, you should visit a candy store. Nothing puts a spring in your step like pop rocks or fun dip!

 
At 6/05/2007 10:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Anonymous - thanks for your kind words, I really am lucky to have some people who seem to enjoy my blog ;-)

Kathy - It's a good thing I didn't have a hubby, because I would be wanting to know who the Lily person he was with was ;-) Also I think that at my age pop-rocks would probably knock the fillings our of my teeth.

 
At 6/05/2007 1:41 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think I need that shirt. I talk about my blog too much. Actually, I think I should get the same writing on the front, but on the back, put "THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MINE!!!" Tee hee.

 
At 6/05/2007 8:10 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I think I should make me a shirt like that too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home