My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Coughing for your abs

Don't get me wrong, I'm really tired of coughing, but I'm trying to make the best of things and so.... I think that maybe coughing is good for the ab muscles. I will probably have washboard abs when I get well and then it will be swim suit season ;-)

If that doesn't work, maybe I will just carry around a washboard and pretend I'm in a band. I think I look pretty good behind a washboard.

Quote:
“This is one of the last times this year you're gonna see the abs,” - Usher

6 Comments:

At 6/06/2007 7:26 pm, Blogger AmberJ said...

Hey, whatever works!

Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. You have some great work here. Your cartoons are great, full of character - but that IS the point of a cartoon, right?

 
At 6/06/2007 8:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Amber - thanks, yes character is what it's all about.

 
At 6/06/2007 11:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Like, a zydeko(sp?) band? I think most rock stars are carrying guitars these days, but hey, whatever turns your crank....:-)

 
At 6/07/2007 12:42 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hmmmm, pneumonia for abs...pretty good!!

 
At 6/08/2007 10:54 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

That dang lingering cough...it was the steroid pills that helped make mine go away...and quickly! Hope you feel better soon!

Carrying a washboard around is probably the closest I can get to washboard abs too. I wonder how I would look with one stuffed under my shirt...?

 
At 6/08/2007 7:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

A.L.I. I think you would be cute with a washboard stuffed under your shirt, why don't you try that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home