My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

Singing in the rain

A group from my Church went to see the old movie "Singing in the Rain" they were playing it outside at a park. I probably shouldn't have stayed out that late, because they had to wait till it was dark to start the movie, but it was fun.

There was a woman I had never seen before sitting next to me and when she went to the restroom, she asked me to watch her purse. She wasn't even a part of our group and I was happy that she trusted me.

Quote: “Music is the greatest communication in the world. Even if people don't understand the language that you're singing in, they still know good music when they hear it.” - Lou Rawls

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2007 8:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. She IS a brave woman. I never trust cartoons. Sometimes they hit me with an anvil.

 
At 6/24/2007 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "woman" sitting next to you looks strangely like a man. ;-)

Be careful of strangers asking you to watch their stuff in airports! I'd hate to see the Moggy mugshot!

It looks like you had a really good seat, though! Glad you had fun! We were out of town.

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/25/2007 12:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - Since I'm sick and the anvil is heavy I didn't carry it, or else she would have been in trouble ;-)

Inspired - This was not a clear picture of how everyone was sitting or what they looked like. The lady was on the other side of me. Also we were not sitting nearly that close to the screen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home