My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sunday Lesson - Character Defects

This is a long post, so don't feel that you have to read it all. I just wanted to find a good list of character defects. This is something that I am currently working on in my life. Lucky for me
I don't have every one of them, but enough that God has his work cut out for him ;-)

SELF-CENTERDNESS - RESENTMENT- ANGER OR HATRED -PREJUDICE - MURDER (which is - gossip, character assassination of others; wanting someone dead. -CONCEIT - insist on things being done my way; - GREED -LUST - INDIFFERENCE - PHONINESS - FEAR - (CHIEF ACTIVATOR OF DEFECTS) - SELF-PITY- OBSESSION - SELF-SUFFICIENCY - DEFIANCE - INTELLECTUAL - SELF-RIGHTEOUS -SELF-DECEPTION -SELF-WILL - FALSE DEPENDENCE - FINANCIAL INSECURITY -DOMINATION - FALSE PRIDE - SELF-JUSTIFICATION - LACK OF TOLERANCE - EMOTIONAL INSECURITY - DISHONESTY - SELF-DESTRUCTION- SLOTH - GLUTTONY - RATIONALIZATION - PERFECTIONISM - IMPATIENCE

Quote: What is character but the determination of incident? What is incident but the illustration of character? - Henry James Jr.

P.S. Still Coughing ;-(

4 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 1:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm pretty sure that I have all those things too. :-( Good thing God is merciful!

 
At 6/18/2007 1:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You don't have a nose?

 
At 6/19/2007 12:22 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Amazing!

Billy has no comments on this one?! It does seem kind of surprisng given his penchant for eloquence.

 
At 6/19/2007 2:39 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think that Billy looks at my site very often, but you are right when he does he has some pretty amazing comments ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home