My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me

I can't stop coughing and everyone is feeling bad for me. I'm thinking of buying a pack of cigarettes and carrying them around. Then when people hear me coughing and they look at me, I will just point at the cigarettes and say I'm trying to stop.

That way they will look at me with disgust and think I am doing this to myself instead of feeling sorry for me ;-)

I know it's not a great plan, but I'm trying to come up with something.

I remembered today that cat claw is good for you, but the only thing I could find at work was a bear claw ;-) so I ate that.

Quote:
“I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette.”
- Rodney Dangerfield

6 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 2:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe you could just put a big sign on you that says, "I HAVE TB- STAY AWAY OR YOU'LL GET IT TOO!" Then nobody will feel anything but fear. He he he....a little power.....

 
At 6/20/2007 8:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Ah yes, let me think do I still take advice from Janet ;-)

 
At 6/20/2007 11:11 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Okay this post made me snort my Cheerios this morning when I read it. I didn't have time to comment then, but I wanted to come back and tell you that you made me laugh. :)
Hope you stop coughing soon. I, for one, do NOT feel sorry for you.
Does that make you feel better?

 
At 6/21/2007 12:54 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Kathy - anytime I can make someone snort their Cheerios is a good day for me ;-)

I don't get the feeling that Janet feels sorry for me either.

 
At 6/21/2007 7:44 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

I told someone I wasn't feeling very well and the recommended I see Dr. Jack Kevorkian. What are they trying to tell me?

 
At 6/21/2007 9:37 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Billy - I bet it was some poor Dr. who had the same name as the other Dr. Kevorkian and they knew he needed the business. Either that or you had been annoying them ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home