My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Pictionary

Today we had our monthly team building get-together. (Yes this is why we went to a kids amusement park last month and I ended up getting enough germs to keep me sick for a month) Anyway the team I was on won and so they gave each of us a $10 gift certificate for a movie.

Drawing on my blog everyday finally payed off
Yes and at $10 ;-)
I probably cleared about .01 cents per hour.

Quote: “The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.” - not sure who said it.

4 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 11:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You need to be on MY Pictionary team. I ALWAYS lose. That, and bowling. Are you any good at bowling?

 
At 6/20/2007 11:52 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think I'm any good at bowling, but I'm going next weekend and I'll let you know. This weekend is a movie. I think I can handle going to a movie ;-)

 
At 6/22/2007 1:17 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

It's good to see you're 'not dead yet!' We saw Spamalot at the Musicals last nite--hysterical! I'd never seen Monty Python's in search of the Holy Grail. One scene/song reminded me of you.

I wish you could see the musical version, but you can see a movie clip by going here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kuvB7j9n-II

See the play if you can; it is full of surprises and silliness.

...I'm not dead yet!

 
At 6/22/2007 1:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I did think it would be funny, but I'm not sure I'm up to it. I can see why that clip reminded you of me. I did identify with the "I'm not dead yet" guy ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home