My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's been raining most of the day

I did get out for a while and ended up coming back in the dark and the rain today. It was sort of fun and sort of scary. I will probably go and visit my Dad tomorrow and say happy fathers day to him and then try to make it to Church for the evening service.

I got a few things from the health food store I'm going to try. Cayenne pepper, garlic, niacin and then a bottle of vegetable pills and a bottle of fruit pills. I will hardly have room to eat after all that ;-)

Quote: “Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.” - not sure who wrote this, but I will add "some days you are the rain".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home