My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

________________________________________________________

MerMog

Since the masses (aka Janet) want to know more about how I feel.

I'm not coughing so much at the moment and I feel better so far today.

Yesterday I felt like when you have been swimming or in water for a long time and then you come out and the gravity feels stronger. I felt like it took a lot of effort just to walk, so I came home and slept.

Everything here is blooming and maybe this is due in part to all the pollen floating around. It could also be due to some of the medicine the doctor gave me. I'm not going to take it today and see if I feel better without it.

Quote: "Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off." - Semety Terry Pratchett

10 Comments:

At 6/14/2007 1:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I must say, that is a very attractive set of fins you've got there. I didn't know that mer-people carried briefcases. Don't your papers get all soggy, Moggy? :-) Did that rhyme cheer you up? I would be willing to do more....

The fat rat sat on the cat.

There....all better now?

 
At 6/15/2007 2:39 am, Blogger Nankin said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Thankfully I haven't been sneezing much since I broke my ribs. Allergies are the pits.

 
At 6/15/2007 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

nankin - I read the comment on your blog and I know that sneezing or coughing or laughing would be rough on you right now. Maybe it's good for you that I'm sick, I'm not as funny this way.

 
At 6/15/2007 12:34 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Missy Fishy
How do you feel?
On a scale of one to ten?

 
At 6/15/2007 1:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

billy - now don't make nankin laugh. I'd say I'm about a 5, but well on my way to recovery.

 
At 6/15/2007 1:30 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

I'm going to purchase a small tract of land, incorporate it, then name it Recovery, Texas. It will have only hospitals, drug stores and churches.

 
At 6/15/2007 10:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

billy - That is very nice of you, if you will just add some assisted living apartments nankin and I will be ready to move in immediately.

 
At 6/16/2007 6:48 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

If I were a cartoon who'd been in the pool too long, I would be a prune. Not attractive!

 
At 6/16/2007 6:52 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Billy, please be sure that the folks in Recovery, Texas accept YouTube junkies!

 
At 6/16/2007 7:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

inspired - you could be a date (an entirely different thing) And yes I think we will need full internet access in our assisted living apartments although we may want to block some adult content for nankin ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home