My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sleeping Moggy & the evil cough

Since it's Saturday I'm taking it easy. I have been up, but I went back to sleep and I feel a lot better. I have "misplaced" one of my inhalers ;-( I've got to get up the energy to clean out my truck, because I'm hoping it's in there. If not I may go and get my perscription filled, because I don't want to go all the way back to work to pick it up and it's the first thing that has helped with this cough.

Quote: “A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but still will keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing...”
- John Keats

2 Comments:

At 6/24/2007 12:24 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey, you could just get "the Prince" to come and kiss your cough away....well, not "Prince", 'cause he's kinda freaky. But "A" prince. A good looking one, preferably. And nice too. :-)

 
At 6/24/2007 2:44 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I'm sure that a kiss could do the job of two inhalers ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home