My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

________________________________________________________

Stuck in Youtube

Last night I decided that laughter is the best medicine.

I went to youtube and looked at old comedy films. I was in there a little too long, but I did find a lot of neat stuff.

Quote: “Comedy is an escape, not from truth but from despair; a narrow escape into faith.” - Christopher Fry

5 Comments:

At 6/12/2007 8:32 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I could sure use a little comedy aboout now. I'd even go back to work if I could.

 
At 6/13/2007 12:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You poor thing. It's funny how good work can look when your not there.

 
At 6/13/2007 5:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Doesn't laughing make you cough! Bad Moggy.... get out of that tube and get back to work! :-)

 
At 6/15/2007 2:48 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Your drawing reminds me of an empty toilet paper tube. What a sad and shocking thing that can be to discover. You can unwrap those and use them if you are in a "jam."

 
At 6/15/2007 10:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - laughing or not laughing I'm still coughing

billy - thanks for the advice, I think that Janet would like for you to go and comment on her blog for awhile ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home