My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Saturday Bowling

We had about 27 our of our group that went bowling Saturday night. It was fun, but... as you can see I'm not the best bowler.


Then about 20 of us went out to eat and want to guess who got their food last. I guess it makes sense for the better bowlers to get fed first. They probably expended more energy bowling.

Quote: “The bowling alley is the poor man's country club.” - Sanford Hansell

6 Comments:

At 7/29/2007 9:51 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry that Bowling is not your sport. I bet if they had a contest consisting of who could paint the best bowling alley portrait, you would win, hands down. :)

 
At 7/30/2007 12:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I can start a little side contest next time, just so I can retain some of my dignity ;-)

 
At 7/30/2007 1:32 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I, too, belong to the "lowest score of all time" club when it comes to bowling. I just suck.

 
At 7/30/2007 3:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought the low scorer was the winner. Dang sports! Low golf score good! High bowling score good! Check mate is bad (unless you're the one saying it!).

Who can keep up with this stuff?

-al

 
At 7/30/2007 4:30 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

The rules for amature bowling is you don't keep track of your score, only when it is time to bowl. At least you didn't use the gutter rails!

 
At 7/30/2007 9:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I wish you had been there

al - your right it's not my fault it's all so confusing

billy - yes I guess not having the training rails up counts for something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home