My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 27, 2007

________________________________________________________

Another Painting

I'm waiting for the lady I did the photo shoot of to come back into town and so I have another picture that I'm going to try to get started on tomorrow.

I'm really sore from my attempt at dancing. I think I must have been moving the old hips a little too much ;-)

Quote:
Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. - Clive James

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2007 2:30 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Impossible to move the hips too much when salsa dancing! Have fun painting!

 
At 7/28/2007 3:50 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know about that, I'm actually sore. I think I've been sitting still at the computer for too long ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home