My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

Working Late

I worked late and brought work home with me. Now I'm going to try to go in early. I have a meeting at 9:00 and I'm supposed to be finished with a spreadsheet with about 5,000 unique records that I have to sort out.

So I guess I better get off the internet huh.



Quote: “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” - Pearl Bailey

4 Comments:

At 7/25/2007 2:26 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is a LOT of paperwork. I would be tempted to set fire to my desk by "accident".

 
At 7/25/2007 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

janet - my desk doesn't look quite that bad. I stayed up really late and now I'm up before 6 so I can go into work early ;-(

moggy

 
At 7/26/2007 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing at MY desk?
-al

 
At 7/27/2007 12:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I was looking for you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home