My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

It was a lot of fun ;-)

I now think maybe I could learn to dance. I didn't even fall over or anything.

The teacher told us nice things like "your doing good" and "I"m proud of you". I don't know if it was true.

It would be nice to have a certain someone to dance with all the time, but the instructor makes you change partners.



Quote: “Most of the people who came for dancing lessons had Rumba ambitions and minuet bodies” - Bob Hope

5 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 2:49 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm not sure a bottle of salsa would be a good partner. They're kind of clumsy, plus they have a hard time opening up.

 
At 7/27/2007 5:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - true, but once you get them to open up, they are good at the dip.

 
At 7/27/2007 3:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ha ha. We are the comedians, aren't we?

 
At 7/27/2007 6:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, I've spent many a good nites with a big bowl of salsa and an even bigger bag of chips...!

-al

 
At 7/27/2007 10:16 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - that sounds really good. I've been on this diet for about three weeks now ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home