My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

Lakeview home

My Dad had told me that he could see the lake from the top of his house, but I had never been up there.

He got the ladder and we both went up to the highest part. He walked and I sort of crawled up like a crab.

He did get me to stand up at the top and he was right, he does have a lake view home ;-)

I may try again in the winter when the tree leaves are not in the way.

Quote: “It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is best from the top” - Arnold Bennett

6 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 2:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm okay with the going UP, and even okay with being up there, but getting DOWN is a whole other ball game. One time I sat on the roof for HOURS before I was coaxed down. Janet=no like heights.

 
At 7/23/2007 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! I no longer go up because I can't come down. Aaiiiiieeeeehhhhh! Scares me just thinking about it!

-al

 
At 7/23/2007 9:29 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

You're braver than I am.

 
At 7/23/2007 9:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I don't see how you can be afraid of heights and live way up there in Canada

Al - What goes up must come down

Nankin - I'm not brave enough to write some of the stories that you write and I did not show the metal stove pipe that I was hanging on to when I was on the roof

 
At 7/23/2007 11:02 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moggy= Dork

You should really study geography. :-)

 
At 7/23/2007 11:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I need a home school teacher ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home