My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Learning to dance

I'm going to go to a Salsa dance lesson tomorrow. I'm not real hopeful that I will be good at it, but I will at least try to have fun.

If you don't see any more blog posts, you will know that I have somehow injured myself trying to do something like this at my age ;-)

Quote: “Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 1:58 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cool! I would love to take dance lessons! I took country dance when I was in college because my boyfriend was a cowboy.

On another note- that skirt looks more like a square dancing skirt....tee hee. Sorry. I just HAVE to tease you. But I figure you can take it....:-)

 
At 7/26/2007 9:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - Well after all cartoons are supposed to be funny. I don't actually have a dress like that, but I am thinking of getting a shirt the color that my cartoon wears.

 
At 7/26/2007 11:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I was wondering...will you find a Salsa partner wearing a square dance outfit...I do like how Moggy shows up with the greatest of inspiration on her face. (sigh...must you always be confronted with critics of your work?!)

Be very careful...I hope you don't dance with that guy in the photo. He looks angry and like he is trying to strangle that girl while pretending to dance!

Are you going bowling Sat?

-al

 
At 7/26/2007 11:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al - That guy would probably really be angry after I stepped all over his feet ;-)and yes I plan to go bowling, are you thinking of going?

Having critics is great ;-)

Mog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home