My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Photo Shoot

I did get to do the photo shoot and I learned a lot of things that
I was doing wrong.

I didn't have my camera set correctly. Shutter speed or picture resolution.

I did have the flash turned off and that is about the only thing I did right.

We may have to do it again, but there was one picture that I liked.


The one with the Moggy Orange box around it. If she is alright with this picture I will go ahead and get a canvas and start to get the drawing on it.

3 Comments:

At 7/20/2007 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could group some of these together and do a warhol-style painting

...or not

TGIF!

-al

 
At 7/20/2007 4:59 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think that one is the best too....but I'm no painter. I do paint a really mean sun, though. And I can do happy faces.

 
At 7/20/2007 8:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - great idea, if I get time, I think I may try an Andy Warhol sample painting.

janet - I haven't heard back yet, so I don't know if she likes that picture or not. I sort of hope she does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home