My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Photo Shoot

I'm hoping to get to do a photo shoot today, so I can start working on a new painting. It will probably be at a piano, since the lady who wants the painting writes and plays music. We may also try to get a shot of her actually writing the music, that would be neat too.

Gotta get to my day job, we have a lot going on at work and for some reason I really love it when were in the middle of a tough project.

Quote: “Who sees the human face correctly: the photographer, the mirror, or the painter?” - Pablo Picasso [Oh please don't let it be the photographer or the mirror ;-(]

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2007 3:46 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I vote for the painter, 'cause the other options aren't always so nice.....:-)

You have a really old camera. You should upgrade.

 
At 7/20/2007 2:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I upgraded, and didn't know how to use the new one very well ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home