My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Spa Party

I went to a spa party Friday. I didn't really know what I was getting into. They had us use all kinds of hand lotion and face stuff.

The only bad thing was that we soaked our feet then rubbed them with something like salt. If I hadn't blistered the bottoms of my feet Tuesday on the hot pavement it would have felt good, but now my feet are sore from the stuff we rubbed on them.

Quote: “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” - Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 2:05 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

OW! Nothing like putting salt in an open wound to make a girl feel special......those other ladies there with you at the spa really could use an updated look.....:-)

 
At 7/25/2007 12:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I think you are right about those other ladies, they need to update their look ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home