My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

Harry Potter

I got to see the new Harry Potter movie over the weekend. I really like those movies and I so need an outfit like the one the lady in pink was wearing. I also need to fix my hair like she had hers, she was so together looking ;-)

Besides the story, I love all the visual stuff that goes along with this type of movie. Hope everyone gets to see it.

Quote: “I'm Just Wild About Harry.” - Eubie Blake

4 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 6:48 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I want to see it too, but I'm waiting until all the theaters are less full. Um, yeah, I definitely think you should get a "lady in pink" makeover....cough....ahem.

 
At 7/18/2007 12:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - you should do something about that cough, I've heard if you stand on your head and sing....

 
At 7/18/2007 11:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only "Harry" I'm wild about is the one in Dallas, also called "Wild About Harry" ...but he makes frozen custard. Yum!

Glad you had fun. Pink clothes -- orange hair, hmmmm?!

~a

 
At 7/18/2007 9:16 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

al - I may have to change the orange hair to go with the pink clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home