My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

________________________________________________________

Restless legs

I'm not sure why, but I had trouble sleeping last night. I am not usually someone who has trouble sleeping. When I was still a kid at home, my Dad would say "there's no rest for the wicked" if I would complain of having trouble sleeping.

I did leave work early and drive about 300 miles ending up back at my house. Maybe my legs wanted to walk a little.

Quote: “Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep”
- Fran Lebowitz

4 Comments:

At 7/14/2007 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, driving wears me out. I can see why your legs staged a revolt!

~alife

 
At 7/14/2007 3:01 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I hate driving. Hope you can sleep better tonight.

 
At 7/14/2007 6:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I love to drive, but the first hour of it was in pouring rain and there were a few traffic problems. I don't like traffic problems. About half of it was out on country roads, so that was great. The open road and an old country western radio station, that's the life.

 
At 7/14/2007 9:11 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

My hubby's grandfather says that all the time...."no rest for the wicked...." :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home