My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sunday Driver

I went to the Cowboy Church with Art Girl and then we went to a little old house turned into a diner. Took Art Girl home.

I had just enough time to make it to my Church evening service, out to eat with my Church friends and then to the park to walk with some of them. It was getting dark when we finished walking. Now it's good to be home.


Quote:
“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” - Helen Keller

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2007 1:12 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

So does a cowboy church actually have cowboys?

 
At 7/09/2007 1:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes it does ;-) Even the preacher is a cowboy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home